Next time you go to the barber and they always cut your hair too short put a horrible deformity on your forhead or next where you want your hair to stop on your neck or something with makeup and say that while you want it shorter you would rather the scar/birthmark/large-mole/cist/fluid-leaking pustuille was covered.
- School: We don't allow bullying if you bully we will fuck you up
- Student: I got bullied.
- School: The fuck do you want us to do about it?
- I'm sorry It's a bit more like:
- School: what the fuck do you want us to do about it.
- Student: *becomes deppressed, anxious, violent or just plain fed up to the point of snapping*
- Student: *snaps*
- School: Well your fucking terrible why'd you do that oh my fucking god. Who was that directed at? Those guys? Why? They bullied you? Alright well lets meet and discuss what we ALL and by all I mean mainly the victim did wrong? Okay, good. Now, shake hands. What do you mean you don't want to shake hands with your tormentor! Didn't you see they fake aplogized? Now you're just as bad!
straight people couldn’t last a day of Real, Actual Heterophobia. they can’t read a joke made at their expense without kicking up a fuss and resorting to queerphobic behaviours, can you imagine what they’d do if heterophobia began actually affecting their lives outside of a small subsection of a fucking website